Wednesday, January 28, 2009

9.FIVE

Whud it do, boo?

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Wednesday!

Anyhoo, I haven't been wearing make-up lately. Well, I have but it has been my everyday look. You know blush, eyeliner, mascara, and gloss. You females feel me? Then I started feeling bad, because all of this make-up is just sitting there and catching dust. So, I found a reason to wear make-up yesterday. My bff and I decided to have dinner together. We haven't seen each other in months and we haven't exchanged Christmas gifts. I decided to go pretty casual with my ensemble, but I tried something different with my eyes.

I was looking in my closet yesterday and I realized that I haven't used my JORDANS in such a long time. So, a thought went into my head that I should use them. Plus, it was sunny outside and I was not about to use them if it was raining. TRUST THAT! The Jordans were white, light blue, black, and gray. I decided to use light blue, greenish blue, black and gray. I used my new Flirt Cosmetics pallette. I'm pretty much diggin' it.

THEEEE inspiration:




So, here is what I came up with.










Here is another picture, but with both eyes.




Hope you all dig it. Tell me what you think.










One more thing..

Here is what my bff got me for Christmas 08. Just incase you were wondering. *smiles* All of you and yo mama have probably seen these, but just incase you haven't here they are. YAY another traveling set of brushes. I love them too, because they are green.









One of my favorite brushes the 187SE. Sorry, it's kind of blurry but yall get the picture.








I'll be posting a few more posts today. So, watch out for that.

Toodles,
12ayofsunshyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!