Wednesday, January 28, 2009

40 LE E/S Set

Whud it do, boo?

Here is my take on the Flirt Cosmetics Pallette. I purchased this in December 08 at Kohls.


Here is what the Pallette looks like closed.









Here is what it looks like opened.








I'm not sure if they still have this at Kohls, but you can check. If you don't know what a Kohls is, it's similar to a Ross or TJMAXX.



Likes:

1. The colors last all day, but don't forget to have on your handy dandy e/s base.

2. The colors are easy to blend.

3. If you are starting out with make-up or don't want to pay an arm and a leg for e/s then this pallette is for you.





Dislikes:

1. Some of the e/s can slip out of place. (All of them aren't glued into the plastic.)

2. There is a little bit of fall out.

3. The packaging isn't that sturdy, because its plastic. So, if you plan on traveling with this pallette I suggest you put the shadows in another pallette. (MAC pallette, etc.)



FYI: I did a look using this pallettee in my 9.FIVE post.



Now, I need to get on the rest of my day.



PEACE.

LOVE.



Toodles,

12ayofsunshyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!