Sunday, January 25, 2009

Gran Torino

Good morning gorgeous!


**This is a short movie review**


Have you seen Gran Torino yet? If you haven't you need to see it! OHEMGEE! I think this is the best movie I have seen so far for 09. Clint Eastwood did an AMAZING job! This movie made me cry and laugh at the same time. It made me happy to see Asians portrayed in a movie.
I remember I took a media class a couple of years ago and we discussed how Asians aren't really seen in the media. Now, they are coming up and getting to be seen. That is such a beautiful thing to see.


I loved how realistic that movie was and I liked how the Hmong culture was shown. They didn't just touch the surface of their culture, but it was more in depth. I even learned something new too. I didn't know Hmong people originated from Thailand, Laos, and China. I think the main Hmong actor and actress did a great job. This movie is great for men and women. Ladies, you can ask your boo la la if he wants to see it. *smiles* I saw a lot of men in the movie theatre with their loves.



At the end, it was total waterworks for me. Thank goodness my eyeliner on my waterline didn't smudge. Thanks to good ol' MAC for that. =p

Gran Torino Pictures, Images and Photos



Now, I can't wait for this movie to come out on HD. I hope you enjoy this movie as much as I did.

Happy movie watching and have a blessed day.


Come back and look for upcoming make-up/fashion posts. *smiles*


Toddles,

12ayofsunshyne

2 comments:

  1. Hey:) Yoga is great, I have been doing yoga since high school. It helps with flexibility, and is good if you want to get in shape, and be healthy without really bulking up like a man. It is also very relaxing, and it's good for cramps too! I find that after yoga class, I have energy also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks bunches for your comment!