Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hello Kitty Review

Whud up?


[Slappin]:
India Arie: The Truth


To be honest, I only purchased this collection because it was Hello Kitty and packaging. I wasn't really feelin the colors. I got both of the palletes, because I don't have that many MAC e/s. I had to get both of the blushes, because I HEART blushes. I tried using fun and games last Saturday, but wasn't really feelin it. The color was okay, but I didn't really like it on my skin. My favorite color from the palletes right now is the pink/magenta color. I can't believe I'm saying that, because 99.9% of the time I DON'T like pink. I was thinking about getting the doll, but I wasn't feelin the price and it was too small. Plus, I have 3403049 stuffed animals already. haha..


Likes:

1. Packaging

2. Design of HK

3. Cardboard packaging ( I noticed that my lippy had double packaging.)


Dislikes:

1. Pallete colors (You could have picked better colors MAC!)

2. Blush colors

3. Brush set


Overall, this collection was just OKAY to me. This collection didn't scream WOW to me.

Hopefully, the couture collection is better next month. So, start saving your money loves!


Be safe today in this yucky weather!


Toodles,

12ayofsunshyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!