Friday, April 10, 2009

Update & Eye Candy

Aloha!


Slappin/Watching:

The Dream: Rockin That Thang Remix



Wow, I haven't been on this thing on a minute. The past month has been really hard. I've been going through some personal thangs in my life. Right now, I'm waiting for some info that could be life changing. If you have been following my twitter, you've seen that I've been bustin' my butt looking for a job. Hopefully, that will change soon, but I'm looking on the brightside. I'll try to start blogging more on a regular basis, but I'm always updating my twitter. So, enough of that sappy ish. haha..




Here are some Eye Candy looks that I did. I hope yall dig it!






























Questions, comments, concerns? Feel free to hollah!


Hope yall have a blessed Easter! Get yo grub on. =]


Toodles,

12ayofsunshyne






































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!