Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Get that NATURAL GLOW

Good Morning blog heads!



Slappin:

Boom Boom Pow: Black Eyed Peas


*Jergens Natural Glow product review*


Likes:

1. I like the packaging.

2. The products were pretty affordable.

3. You see results in a couple of days.

4. The smell of the product isn't too strong and over powering.

5. The lotion does give a "natural glow" to the skin.

6. The moisturizer didn't make me break out. WHEW!



Dislikes:


**Moisturizer**

1. I have dry skin and this product didn't help. I tried just putting this on and then my foundation. That didn't give me any type of mosture. It just made my skin feel dry and cracky. I tried doing that twice and I got the same results. So, when I use this product, I put JNG first and then my moisturizer after.


Tidbits:

1. If you want IMMEDIATE results, this product is not for you.

2. If you are looking to get darker, this isn't for you.

3. Make sure that you get the lotion/moisturizer that is right for your skin tone. Don't get "medium to tan" if you are light skinned.

4. If you have dry skin, I suggest you put a moisturizer on top of the face lotion.

5. I use these products every other day.

6. These products can be purchased at your local drug stores.








Hopefully, these products will work for all of you too.



Questions, comments, concerns, or 2 cents? Feel free to hollah!



Toodles,

12ayofsunshyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!