Monday, March 2, 2009

Make-up seminar

How'z it?

[Slappin]:
Bow Wow: You can get it all

I hope all of you had a great weekend! Anyhoo, did you hear about Enkore's make-up seminar? If you haven't heard about him he is an AWESOME make-up guru on youtube. He is a really great MUA. You end up learning a lot from his videos.

I'm excited, because it's in the bay. I live like an hour and a half from the location, but it's all good. The seminar is called "Mild to Wild". He is teaching a day time look and then a night time look. So, a look you can wear on the daily and a look you can glam up at night. This seminar is only $50 and I'm like that's dope for us who are BALLIN ON A BUDGET. haha..

I asked one of my bests to go with me and if she says no I'm about to go by myself. I really want to go to step up my make-up skills. Feel me? I'm not sure if it's before or after the seminar there will be a make-up sale. They will be selling products 20-60% off on NAME BRAND PRODUCTS. OH EM GEE!

So, I'll see yall there then. I might be shy to say hi to you if I recognize you from the blog or youtube world, but I'll definitely smile.

Here is the video if you want to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rm5_wJvCK4

Hope yall are staying dry and warm.

Stay blessed!

Toodles,
12ayofsunshyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!