Korn: Right Now
So, I just wanted to give you all a little update. The question you all probably want answered is "Does it work?" Well, for me I think that it's starting to work. My skin isn't bad or anything, but I seem to have pimples around my cheek area. I have tried many products and this was my last hope. I can't afford to be spending an arm and a leg for acne products, because they are not cheap. Feel me? So, I see that my skin is getting better. The acne is starting to minimize on my cheeks. YAY! My bestfriend even commented that my skin looks better. I thought to myself finally, because I should have acne issues in highschool and not now. Well, I guess everything happens for a reason and it's getting minimized. YAY! This kit advises you to use it once or twice a day. I have been using it once and it has been okay for me. So, its all on you what you'd like to do.
1. The packaging is handy, because each product has it's own area.
2. A little goes a long way so you will have enough for the 30 days.
3. I'm seeing results and it's only week two.
4. The box said it was a $60 and it was only $30. Good deal, yeah?
1. If you don't wait for each product to dry then your skin will start to sting. So, ladies and gents be patient! Let the product set on your face.
2. A picture or two could have been included in the packaging of people that saw results.
**This kit can be found at Bath and Body Works**
I will update you again in two more weeks. Maybe I'll even show you how my cheeks look.
Have a good night and good luck!
Take care and God Bless.