Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Anti Acne Starter Kit Update

Hello!

[Slappin]
Korn: Right Now


So, I just wanted to give you all a little update. The question you all probably want answered is "Does it work?" Well, for me I think that it's starting to work. My skin isn't bad or anything, but I seem to have pimples around my cheek area. I have tried many products and this was my last hope. I can't afford to be spending an arm and a leg for acne products, because they are not cheap. Feel me? So, I see that my skin is getting better. The acne is starting to minimize on my cheeks. YAY! My bestfriend even commented that my skin looks better. I thought to myself finally, because I should have acne issues in highschool and not now. Well, I guess everything happens for a reason and it's getting minimized. YAY! This kit advises you to use it once or twice a day. I have been using it once and it has been okay for me. So, its all on you what you'd like to do.



Likes:

1. The packaging is handy, because each product has it's own area.

2. A little goes a long way so you will have enough for the 30 days.

3. I'm seeing results and it's only week two.

4. The box said it was a $60 and it was only $30. Good deal, yeah?



Dislikes:

1. If you don't wait for each product to dry then your skin will start to sting. So, ladies and gents be patient! Let the product set on your face.

2. A picture or two could have been included in the packaging of people that saw results.



**This kit can be found at Bath and Body Works**




I will update you again in two more weeks. Maybe I'll even show you how my cheeks look.





Have a good night and good luck!

Take care and God Bless.

Toodles,

12ayofsunshyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks bunches for your comment!